help me PLEASE this is embarassing!!!

i have a weird smell down there!!! i dont know what it is or where it came from i have never had it b4.. I had my period end on the 22nd but it wasnt this bad! i took a shower this morning and it didnt go away its been last night and today. What should i do.. i know its not a yeast infection bc it doesnt itch or have discharge.. or could it be?? ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Health

• It could be bacterial vaginosis, but usually that occurs with a discharge. Regardless, there are different conditions, including a few STD's where the only symptom is an odor. All or some symptoms may be present. If it doesn't go away in a few days, I'd make an appt. with your Dr. Personally, I've never had any real problems down there, but its not something I'd want to mess around with and it can probably be cured easily with an antibiotic.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• so are you bleeding again?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Maybe bacterial vagninosis or some thing else. See your Doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• OP>...no im not bleeding again.. if fact i had my period in the beging of july and the end of july both 5 days long then on the 20th to the 22nd which it wasnt even the whole day of the 22nd. and now this.. Im tryin to see a dr i just have a lot goin on.. i have posted ?s on here and another site about my period being weird but no one can answer it and i dont know if this is part of that too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I would consider it all part and parcel of the same problem. You may have an infection.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• it might cuz you dont clean well enough down there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• it might be* becuz you dont clean well enough down there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Anon do u think im that dumb?/ im 21 and i have had 2 kids im sure i know how to clean down there..
    Anonymous

• not to be funny but....maybe it could be a little case of stress incontinence. even if a woman has children via c-section the stress on your bladder from pregnancy could cause you to dribble a little. if it smells like ammonia it is urine. just a thought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i had a baby 9 months ago. im pretty sure its not that but thanks for the advice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009