After giving birth how long did it take you to heal?

KayLundy3

Asked by KayLundy3 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Two weeks with an episiotomy but everyone is different/different tears, cuts, c-section.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• 1st c section about 4 months to b 100% and with the second it took about 6 months and i also had an infection. but im still not 100% and its been 9 months!!! i still cant feel the bottom part of my stomach and when i touch it, it has a weird feeling and a lot of the time still hurts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I had a 100% natural birth (no drugs no nothing) and I felt amazing afterwards. I was up and walking immediately. I showered and changed and ate within an hour...Was having sex 10 days later with no pain!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It depends on the person it took 4 weeks for me and those who have a c section it's 6 weeks.

Just bc you feel fine on the outside doesn't mean you are done healing remember the inside is still healing so listen to your doctor and hold back...lol or tell you dh/so to hold back. Until then.in love

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Some people just like to brag...I am not saying any names it is the one above Butterfly1108...lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009