Need help desperatly with seperation anxiety.

First off Im a stay at home mom and its just me and my two yr old son all day while daddys at work so were extremely close. We are very big on self weening and letting our son grow out of his stages instead of forcing him. My problem is that about a month ago my son started sleeping in his own crib instead of mommy and daddys bed and everyt friday he got to sleep with us. Well everything was going great untill one week we aloud him to stay in bed all weekend with us and now its twice as bad getting him to sleep in his own bed. Unlike my husband I can t bare to hear him cry so I choose not to ignore him and It takes me about three times putting him back in his crib after he has crawled out befor he goes back to sleep. Am I doing this right, I mean should I let him sleep with us its just we dont have a big bed and its a little uncomfortable now that hes getting bigger. We do have a baby on the way but Im not one of those moms...

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• that is in a rush to make my son do all thees things and make all thees changes befor baby gets here, I rather do it the right way. And advice on wether Im doing this all right
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• continue what you are doing, placing him back into his bed is the best. it will take time and consistancy but you will prevail! don't beat yourself up, stay at home mom's need the most uninterrupted sleep :)
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2009