Has anyone ?

Had a strong empowering feeling that they are pregnant, and actually discovered they were pregnant, and I'm not talking about symptoms...just a feeling?

Paitynsmama

Asked by Paitynsmama at 11:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yup
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yes...when I was pregnant with my son.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 12:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yep, but it was mostly because I actually kept tabs on my ovulation. When I noticed we had sex three days in a row within that week of my ovulation... I just knew that I was pregnant. I bought a pregnancy test a week before I tested, and the only reason I bought it was to show my bf, who was skeptical of my "intuition".
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:05 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I feel like I am now I havent taken a test yet too scared
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm going to the doctor tomorrow,
    I'm 99.9 percent sure I'm pregnant again
    Paitynsmama

Answer by Paitynsmama at 12:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You bet!
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 12:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Now that you mention it, I have that feeling too. However, my system is all whacked up. I have a 7 month old that I still bf off and on. But I've had a full period every 4 weeks like clockwork since baby was born. Even during the 1st 5 months when I was bfing exclusively. Because I have a period every 28 days, I know SO and I have done it a few times during my ovulation phase. I can't lose weight to save my life and all I want to eat is chocolate and peanut butter. I get nausea almost everytime I eat especially in the morning. Heck tonight, my belly felt a lil firm. But I don't know. Maybe that feeling is nothing more than wishful thinking. I mean I am still bfing, I don't suppose to ovulate, right?
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• ooops I didn't answer the question. But to answer the question, I haven't just had a feeling, usually the symptoms follow soon after I even think about it. I mean, the times I really have been pregnant.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2009