Am I prego? REALLY?

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af and its like it will put me down my cramps r so bad.. I spotted for about 4 days it wasnt a flo or even blood red it was more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time or really really exhausted . And a couple of mornings ago me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink for no reason . I have a docs appointment on monday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant? also i took 2 test one a faint faint pos and the recent one was neg. my mom says it took her like almost 2 months for the hcg levels to show.. any in put. im 12 days late aprox.. any past experience or input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u put this so many times, im confused why u ask again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i ask because day after day my period is missing and i still have no answers. I go to the obgyn cause my pregnancy counselor said that i am most likely prego but i should get checked. how would you feel if your period isnt here test r confusing. everyone around says u r and you dont know for sure. it hurts to a point and than become aggravating cause i have to wait to friday to be for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Well, first of all, if you had unprotected sex approx 2 weeks before you were supposed to start your period, then its definately possible. Especially since you are 12 days late, tired, and vomitting. I was 2 weeks late, exhausted, nauseated and I had to pee constantly. Then the morning sickness kicked in and I felt terrible for months, day and night and all the hours in between. When I took my preg test, the directions said that its supposed to take 3 minutes for an accurate answer. Mine was pink as soon as my pee hit the stick. Everyone is different. You should take the test first thing in the morning with your very first urine before you eat or drink anything. I hope this helps :)
    captaintara

Answer by captaintara at 12:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Have you tried to take a digital test thats more clear??
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2009