Am I prego? REALLY?

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af and its like it will put me down my cramps r so bad.. I spotted for about 4 days it wasnt a flo or even blood red it was more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time or really really exhausted . And a couple of mornings ago me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink for no reason . I have a docs appointment on monday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant? also i took 2 test one a faint faint pos and the recent one was neg. my mom says it took her like almost 2 months for the hcg levels to show.. any in put. im 12 days late aprox.. any past experience or input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When I "skipped" my period I had a pinkish brown discharge for 2 days instead of the regular flow. Other than that I didn't really feel pregnant untill about 2 months(vomit, weight gain, tired)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Sounds like you are. Go get a blood test.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I agree, it does sound like you are. Those over the counter tests aren't always reliable. You can get a negative but really be pregnant, but there is no way that a positive will show up when you're not. Just take the precautions you would as if you are pregnant until you know for sure. Good luck
    WCurrie05

Answer by WCurrie05 at 5:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2009