am I jumping into things too soon?

My (soon to be ex) husband and I have been separated for over a year now, however we are not yet divorced. I met a guy about month ago whom I really like, we are taking things slow but both would like to be in a more serious relationship. He is so great with my 7 mo. old and just seems perfect for us. Is it totally wrong for me to be interested in someone while I am still legally married?? I know no one can live my life for me, I just would like to hear other peoples opinions. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• It's over a year. No, I don't think you're jumping in too soon.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I don't think so. You've obviously moved on emotionally from the marriage and that makes it over in my book (as long as the other person knows about it and he obviously does in this instance).

I say live, love and be happy, mamma!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• go for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I wish I had waited longer, or waited until my divorce was final, but I fell in love and even though it's been tough, my BF and I are working at it. I don't think it's too soon for you, in this life if you have the chance for love you need to grab it and don't let go!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2009