• In the Spotlight:

how much

would you buy this and how much would you be willing to pay for it? my mom makes these and i think she should sell them...they are cute and fun, she does way more than this...this is just an example....sorry the pics bad it was taken with a cell phone. theres a link if the picture doesnt show

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• moms clay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq8/KaYmKaY/?action=view¤t=momsclay2.jpg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Photobucket
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• What is it made of? How big is it? What's it used for?

Looks like it would make a cute baby shower gift. She can sell them on craigslist or etsy.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 12:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Those are cute! She could probably sell them for about $5-10 a piece if they're made of durable material.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:46 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• theyre made of clay, they are all different sizes, and used for decoration, or baby shower gifts, she makes some for like bachorlette parties, like naked people on a mini martini glass, baby stuff, easter, christmas, they can be used for what ever, she uses them for decorations for the holidays, she made some for a cousins bachorlette party, some for my baby shower as center peices, some for gifts, some for a friends baby shower, and she makes things for teachers at my old school, and my younger sisters schools. lots of stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I think they are adorable. She should sell them on consignment at craft and gift stores.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 26, 2009