Help please!!! What could this be?

I have a blister like thing under my tongue. It is not painful, I do not have a fever, it is not difficul to eat or drink. It is just sort of....annoying I guess. I have not had sex in about 4 months. I have never experienced this before. I have had it for about 2 weeks now. I plan to call the doctor in the morning but I was just wondering if anyone knew what I might be dealing with before I go in. Thank you for your input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Health

• Herpes? Cold sore? Do you smoke? Could be a manifestation from a virus, have you been sick lately?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I get those sometimes... I think it's just a little plugged saliva duct is all. I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes painful.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i get them to i just was my mouth out with warm salt water and mouth wash alot they usally last for a few weeks with me
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2009