anyone else miss pregnancy?

My daughter is 7 mos. old. I love her to death, we have so much fun together, but she still seems so little to me. So you can imagine the shock I felt towards myself when I looked at some newborn items at target the other day and thought "I want another one!" Lately I have been feeling like I would honestly love to be pregnant again.
Is anyone else missing being pregnant and feeling the excitement of having a little one on the way (so soon after giving birth)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes:( i know what you mean. my dd is 2 now and i find myself missing a lil one..but then i babysit a 4 month old and it gets rough! the jealously, crying babies at the same time etc..UGH! so thats the best birth control:) LOL j/k i really miss the kicks and i loved labor and delivery..( i know im crazy!..lol) but i miss those things..but in the end i look at the big picture and know its not right for our family right now.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• NO!
    missvendetta

Answer by missvendetta at 1:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• yes i do my son is 9 months old and i want another one! It's crazy but i miss being pregnant, shopping for baby things, holding a tiny little human. I love and miss it all. My son is 9 months going on 12 i swear. He's so independent and wants to be doing his own thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yep! My son just turned one yesterday, and I totally miss the kicking and intimacy of having him inside me. I'm so ready, but we plan to wait until next year to start trying. My girl friend and I both have the itch, and she was asking if I get those gas bubbles that feel like kicks, and get nostalgic when I feel it. I was like, Yes! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2009