what's your favorite meal recipe? (meaning other than sweets/snacks/drinks)

If you were to make your best and/or favorite meal (or have it made for you) what would it be?

Mine would most likely be salmon or chicken breast (lemon pepper and butter and lemon juice on fresh wild dye free salmon (or skinless chicken breast) wrapped in foil and baked) and lightly steamed green beans with butter and sea salt. Or homemade soup, for lunch, except in summer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Chicken & Biscuits.
    I take 4 boneless skinless breasts, and dice into small-med size pieces (dow hen chickens half frozen easier to cut)
    1 onion diced, 2-3 potatoes chopped, Baby carrots cut into quarters, Sautee the above in some butter, Until chickens cooked. Add in 1 big can of cream of chicken soup & 1 chicken bouillon cube. add a half containter water and mix thouroughly. Add in 1 can of green beans and let simmer, If it gets to thick add more liquid. Then take Bisquick & make according to drop biscuit directions and spoon on top of the liquid chicken mix cover and let cook for half hour. Enjoy!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:51 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My favorite meal is tuna casserole...but i have my phases where i dont care for it so much

lunch would have to be a sandwhich.....Wheat bread toasted, mayonaise on one slice, avocado spread evenly across the other, 1 piece of turkey bacon cut in half to cover the bread, and hard boiled eggs chopped and mixed with a light amount of mayo....mmmmmm
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Salmon sprinkled with mcormicks montreal seasoning (yes for steak), butter and soy sauce wrapped in foil and place on the bbq along with asparagus and a french roll that I toasted in a frying pan by melting butter and adding garlic seasoning and sopped it up with the bread (a little goes a long way both with the butter and the garlic) and left to brown. And a caesar salad.
    Yimpulsiveme

Answer by Yimpulsiveme at 1:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I make a mean shepard's pie, but we generally don't have that as much in the summer. My favorite meal my hubby makes would be his lasagne. He makes the best lasagne, right from scratch. But you can't beat a good steak, with new potatoes and asparagus.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• roasted chicken and rice
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• peanut noodles.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2009