What is your favorite sweet treat to make?

When you get that ache to bake (or make sweets) what do you like to make the most? Please share!

I don't make sweets often but when I do I love to make homemade chocolate truffles, especially the spicy chocolately "lovers" truffles, and rosemary shortbread cookies, which are just amazing.

How about you?

divinelovemagic

Asked by divinelovemagic at 1:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• white chocolate chip cookies - i add cocoa to the batter so its like the opposite of a regular cookie white chips and chocolate dough!! ooo and also i LOVE to make buckeyes - its bascially peanut butter and powered sugar mixed together and then make them into balls and dip them in melted chocolate i put mine in the freezer to harden them soooo delicious!!!
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 11:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I just learned how to make my first pie from scratch...sweet potato pie
    its was freaking delicious, I made 2 so far so since its the only thing i can make i say its my fave.

i want to learn how to cook/bake more though since i'm pregnant, I want my lil boy to say he likes my cooking best not his dads...lol even though his dad is an amazing cook.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• shortbread cookies with sweeten condense milk cream type filling, they are freaking goooooooood and also I like to make crapes with cream cheese filling and berries on top, so good. I bake once in a blue moon, my hubby don't like sweets that much and I don't want to bake for myself cuz I will eat it, lol then there would be no point to having a gym membership.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Peanut butter creamy pie, Apple pie, Cherry pie, Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches . I love to bake we always have some type of freash baked goods here, Whether its breads to cakes & cookies.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Brownies or cupcakes,

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:05 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Cakes or cheesecakes!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:23 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• dom123123-go on with your bad self girl!! sweet potato pie is awesome.
    i like to make baklava, but i only make it about 3 times a year.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Sliced banana, strawberries and Reddi Whip!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Oh and banana bread
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• hmmm to narrow it down I'd say... my moms choc pie, or her million dollar pound cake... when she finally gave up the reciepe to me I was stoked :) I also like pecan pies & I make sure to bake something once a week at least with DS as our special treat from cakes, cookies, turtle brownies etc....
    My fav guilty pleasure though that's quick and easy is choc covered strawberries... Takes 2 min to make and about 30min in the fridge to harden just right & then its a glorious way of settling in for the night :)
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2009