• In the Spotlight:

If your children and DH are sleeping How come you are not in bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1.) I am addicted to Cafemom.
    2.) I had a nap earlier and so I'm not exhausted anymore.
    3.) S/O snores all night and grinds his teeth, so it's hard to just lay there til i fall asleep.
    4.) Went to walmart real late, was busy doing things around the house, then waiting for laundry to dry so I can fold it.
    5.) Forgot Tylenol PM at Walmart.
    6.) No alcohol in the house to make up for the Tylenol PM I forgot.
    7.) Worried about a friend and waiting for her to call me.
    8.) It's the only time I really have to myself.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• because of a little thing called insomnia

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:58 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i fell asleep on the couch for 30 minutes, and then decided i would go to bed, but then i had to let the dogs outside to pee and by the time i hopped into bed i was wiiiiiiide awake...so...i thought i would come here to bore myself..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• because I work until 10:00 and it takes me a while to wind down.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:00 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I have no idea, I really should be in bed, but I wasn't tired and then I get on the compter and all of a sudden it's 1 am.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• because i took over my husbands night job to give him more time to sleep:) (he works at home) im taking up the slack for him.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Because DH works nights, but decided he was just so tired that he needed to sleep tonight instead of cleaning the apartment and kitchen like hes been promised for the last week (its his off night by the way). So instead of having my time to play WoW for a bit and go to bed, I am up cleaning the apartment, and now doing laundry. I can't go to bed till its done, and it really needs doing. So thank you DH....grr. Ugh...the ONE time he was gonna help but NOOO. Why is it when guys say they'll do something, we girls usually end up doing it anyway?
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Im ALWAYS the last one to fall asleep in my home. I wish I could just go to bed like around 9pm but I worked for so many years doing night shifts (not anymore now) its a hard habit for me to break!
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 2:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My son is sleeping and my husband is watching a hunting program so I would rather be on here than watch that boring show!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Oh, and also because I'm so achey and sore that I toss and turn and wake S/O if I don't wait until I'm stumbling to crawl into bed.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2009