I'm 29 wks pregnant and feel really sore underneath belly...

...my 9 month old woke up the other night and i happened to jump up out of bed, instead of rolling to my side to get out of bed like i normally do, it seems i used my stomach to rise up. its been four days now and still having pain. any suggestions to ease the pain and/or personal experiences would really help...thanks!!!

egriffin1231

Asked by egriffin1231 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well maybe your not used to engaging your abs that much during your pregnancy, I get up using my ab muscles all of the time instead of rolling to the side and propping up, i just sit straight up.

a couple times when i have done that it hurt my abdomen, like a sore muscle pain and it lasted for a while as well, dont really remember the amount of hours or days. I just took a tylenol and laid down as much as possible

GL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I didn't have another kiddo jumping on my belly, but it would hurt sometimes, especially after long workdays. Tylenol can offer some ease, but I also got a belly support band. Sometimes, it was more cumbersome than helpful, but you might give it a shot. Just having that little bit of lift can help.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2009