Does your husband have female friends on the Internet?

Mine does! They all former classmates from 8 years ago. Some of them don't even live here anymore (Europe). He is very reserved and the only thing I know is that all of them are married and 1 is TTC.
Is it normal to think that is a little bit strange that these friends just appeared all of a sudden in his life again. I mean 3 years ago I didn't know that he had that many female friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Hum... That's a hard one, my husband doesn't talk to anyone on the internet, however my ex husband did. I was quite confused about him spending so much time on the computer and installed a spy wear software on the computer to see exactly what was going on while i wasn't around, and what he was actually saying to these people. Needless to say that's why he's my ex husband it's been so long ago i think i picked it up at staples or best buy or something but i found what i didn't want to find.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• The only time my hubby gets on the internet is to go on craigslist and stuff like that and to do stuff with his zune.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Sounds a little fishy to me. You might want to dig in to that a little.
    But No my DH does not have female friends. on or off line.

Answer by louise2 at 6:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My dh has female friends from school that he has reconnected with via facebook, but he leaves his facebook page up when I'm around, doesn't hide what he's doing online and tells me if any of his ex gfs message him. I don't check up on him, but I don't have any reason to - I know he wouldn't do anything.

Answer by missanc at 7:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My DH does.. I personally don't care. LOL They all know about me.. I sorta know them, or know of them.. doesn't bother me.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Almost all of my husbands friends on the internet are female friends. He has a myspace and I have the password so if I ever had any concerns I could just look on his myspace which I never have. I trust him enough to allow him to be friends with whoever he wants. Telling him he cant talk to someone will just cause some friction. Also most of the people are out of state or married with kids of their own.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Every relationship is different. For me, NO,my husband does not have female friends on the internet and I do not have male friends on the internet. It is only my opinion, and what works for us in our marriage, but I do not, absolutely do not, allow outside influences into my marriage. All it takes is for a couple to have a bad day, be cranky or angry at each other, and for one of them to start talking to a "friend" on the internet that makes them feel better. No. Not for me, not allowed.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2009