tmi...but help please

ok so hubby and I had sex, and got a little over enthusiastic. I'm not hurting or anything, but definitly pushed the envelope a bit. I am 20 weeks. Thing is, after we finished and took a shower, I put my foot up on the foot board so I could dry my hoohoo, and leaked. it all came out at once and it was a bit thinner than my normal after sex *ahem* fluids. I could tell some of it was hubby. Not cramping and baby girl is moving around and everything. should I be concerned? or is the change in fluids a normal prego thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it is,i have a 5 month old son and am pregnant again with number 2 sometimes i have alot of discharge and sometimes there is a little discharge. Sometimes lite in color sometimes a little darker, it should be okay. Of course it could also be your husbands sperm, i know this is tmi, but i've noticed sometimes my hubbys is really thick and goopy and sometimes more runny. Unless your in pain or you feel diffrent there should be nothing to worry about.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Normal discharge after SEX (even some extra) is normal! I had a lot too!! :) If it is not bloody you are safe! I am not talking a mini amount of blood either!! I am talking about a concerned blood! tmi I know, spotting is one thing, and it usually is brown, or a hint of red then brown! Be concerned if you start cramping with bright red blood, and you cannot feel the baby!!! Or if you keep leaking fluid!!
    alyjax03

Answer by alyjax03 at 3:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Normal. A lot of women experience a lot of thin, watery vaginal discharge during pregnancy. If it comes and it goes, you're fine. :)
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 4:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2009