Do you ever hope....

that some people on here have children that don't fit into thier picture of a perfect life? That some of the judgemental women really get challenged?
I think some of them with small babies will be shocked when the kids get older. And I will sit back and laugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im so confused righ now
    smaller babies getting older?

please elaborate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I agree with you OP, some of these mothers are going to have a rude awakening

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:55 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Why would you laugh at their struggle? Maybe they are young and feel invincible, there is nothing wrong with that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yeah, it's not right to laugh at their struggle, but it isn't right for them to look down their nose at anyone who's having an issue that they maybe haven't come across either. Every child is different. They'll get what's coming to them, don't worry. Karma definitely comes around to those who deserve it. It's just not our place to judge, just like it's not theirs either. Just keep your head up and don't worry about those who have something negative to say about you, your parenting, or your concerns. You're doing the best you can (which is all you can do). :)
    WCurrie05

Answer by WCurrie05 at 5:43 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't laugh at them, but I do get frustrated when they lash out with their proven studies this and better parenting ways that. I think suggestions are okay and advice if something has worked for you, but to admonish another mom for doing something the wrong way (unless it is harmful) is just not right.
    I've seen children raised in the worst of circumstances turn out to be 100 times better than anyone ever thought they would and go on to make huge accomplishments in their lives, so we can't always make assumptions about how a child will turn out by their upbringing.
    I do think that parents will become more aware that their child(ren) are more individuals than they think they are as they are raising them as babies, because when they get older they tend to think and act their own ways....lol....then it becomes a challenge.
    But I certainly wouldn't laugh about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• no. some people have good kids, some have hellyuns. it's not like bad children just occur ya know. if your kid is just a little shit than chances are you are too.
    once in awhile you'll find a kid with real problems or real health and mental problems, but as far as behavior goes they are learning it from you.
    i love nothing more than to have a little shit stay at my house for the weekend, and by 5pm Friday magically they all become well behaved civilized hellyuns. only to return to their own homes on Sunday where become a complete little shit again.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Well, I dont gloat in their ignorance, but I do get really annoyed when the very outspoken mothers, or the "my kid will never..." mothers are in their twenties with only 1 or 2 kids under 4 yrs old. You know NOTHING until you have a child in puberty and then you realize how much you dont know....LOL. Then the child gets out of puberty and goes into the "sulky teen" stage and for some moms it goes really well and they dont have too many problems, but if you have more than 1 child, you will eventually get one that will challenge you and make you want to pull your hair out. These moms think the terrible 2's are bad, well, theyve seen NOTHING....LOL.

Bottom line is that everyone is the perfect mother while their kids are babies.

I would never gloat in their reality check, but I do wish that younger moms wouldnt be so hard headed. I say find an older mom who you can get advice from. Its very helpful!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• OP Here: I think I may have misspoke my feelings. I mean, sometimes I can't wait for those who have young babies to see what life is really like, what is really important and then they will let go of some of the ideals they have now. Sometimes life doesn't live up to your ideas. Relax, enjoy it. You never know if you will even have those babies tomorrow.
    I do NOT wish ill on these women. Just laughing at the ones that say, "I would never," because chances are they have never been faced with the situation. KWIM?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009