tmi?but in need of advise dont wanna go to the drs

ever since my d&c on may 15 th i waited 4 weeks to have sex (that was hard!)
Now whenever my husband and i have sex it feels like his tip of his dick is hitting something and after like 15 minutes if were doing it any other way then missionary it starts to hurt and feel irritated up there...
im literally screaming not for the sex but cuz it hurts!
whats going on?
anyone had this or have this?
in need of advise quick!!
were ttc so its not just a quick havin sex for a few weeks and see if it changes thing!
please ladies give me advise!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ADVICE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It may be too early. Contact your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I don't know but sounds like your body is still healing, I think you should wait a few more weeks before going to the doctor. I would also recommend not having sex to the point of it hurting you. It would take a cut our a bruise longer to heal if you were banging on it, same theory, different wound.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I say go to a doctor and see whats up. I hope you do not have or am getting an infections.You might want to stop having sex tell you find out whats up down there.

Answer by louise2 at 6:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I had a D&C on April 15th. Sex for me sometimes hurt before (Felt like he was hitting of my cervix, which is likely) anways it seems it hurts more now since the d&c, the only thing I can think is that it's from them dilating you, not sure though. Same thing goes for me, if it's missionary, it doesn't bug me really, but sometimes if it's say girl on top or doggie, then it feels irritated, I myself don't have an infection, been checked, so I know thats not the case, I thought maybe I was just convinced it was hurt but I guess not. If you don't mind me asking, have your periods been more intense since?
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I was told to wait 3 mo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Just like after a birth, after a D&C it can take a while for you to heal completely. It may be uncomfortable to have sex for a while. Sorry about your loss & best of luck w/ TTC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2009