Very confused!! Please help!

Ok so I had sure signs of concieving. Then came implantation bleeding and symptoms of pregnancy. I still have these pregnancy symptoms, especially morning sickness. But what I thought was implantation bleeding turned into now a period. Could I still be prego? Or just having these symptoms for some reason? What could the cause be? Im not expecting mine for 2 more weeks. Im so confused!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try to relax first of all. Yes you still could be pregnant however it could be also the sign of a miscarriage, the best thing to do is to go to the hospital so that the confusion is understood. Good Luck! I am going through a same thing. I think Im pregnant, I was having symptoms, I started spotting and the spotting turned red, but I was told it sometimes happens when the egg is going through implantation, it went away now. And I have an appointment on the 28th to take a pregnancy test.
    Nolisha

Answer by Nolisha at 7:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yes you still could be pregnant. I had a normal period after I was pregnant. Imagine my surprise when I went in for my first appt thinking I was no more than a month along and they could hear a heart beat. I was actually closer to 10 weeks pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2009