what can i give my one year old

mums,pls come to my rescue,my 14mths old son will not eat anything except custard ,he doesn't take bottle ,he was exclusively breastfed,so no milk .have tried everything,infact have forced him atimes but he vomits whatever i force on him.what can i do to make him eat?

happymum113

Asked by happymum113 at 7:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Talk to his doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 7:12 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Is he still breastfeeding? Also just keep offering different things. Mix some pureed fruit in with his custard and see if he will eat that too. And be sure and talk to his doctor.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Is it a texture thing? Or is he just being very strong willed?
    If it's the texture, I would talk to his doctor, he might need some therapy where they work on learning new textures, some children ar highly sensitive to things like that.
    If he is just stubborn I would give it more time...
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2009