Not a question, just a happy mommy!

Yeah, my 11 month-old ds is now officially off bottles and formula! It will save so much money in the long run, and he transitioned quite well to whole milk. A little question though, anyone know if there is a benefit of organic milk as opposed to regular?

emnasmom

Asked by emnasmom at 7:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Thats great!! I had to deal with the tramsition with my first two, but my 3rd breastfed until he weaned himself at 15mo. He was on a sipppy cup by 7mo. old. I don't know about organic milk. I used regualar whole milk with my 3 until 2yrs. of age. Good question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Check with your pediatrician before trying it. As long as it's pastuerized and everything it should be fine, you just want to be careful with little ones and organic foods!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2009