what do i do about my husbands bm... she is so difficult rarely sees the kids & then gets mad when they turn to me for help in front of her.. she asked to take my oldest stepson to school his first 2days we agreed but said on day 3 he needs to ride the bus.. it's almost 8am & she has yet to show up .. really?? she can't seem to get her kid home in time to go to school??/ day 3 & already late... i'm embarrassed for him

iluvlupe

Asked by iluvlupe at 8:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• huh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• maybe she took him to school again. Dad should have told her to have him home last night.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My suggestion is to expect BM to do whatever she wants whenever she wants to. She obviously doesn't know what it means to be a good Mom or stable role model in her childs life. Limit her ability to create confusion & instability by limiting her freedoms; she doesn't deserve as much time with her kids when it is doing more harm than good. DH needs to put his foot down & adjustments need to be made to the court order. If you don't have one, get one, NOW. GL!

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:00 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• what is bm?
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 5:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009