4mo baby shots

Does anyone know how many actual shots it is?! At his 2mo shots it was 1oral & 3shots in the leg...

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think it was about the same amount...I requested EMLA cream to numb the area before the appt.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Do you mean how many vaccines are in each injection? I'm not sure but they should be giving you paperwork that says what the combo shots are.

I do know the oral one is rotavirus. The leg ones are the combos.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 9:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My son got one shot in each thigh and the oral rotavirus...it was the same shots as his 2 month so that was why I was not as worried. I believe he got about 3-4 shots in the leg ones, not sure how they are split up...one for hepititis I think...and then the other one for polio...whooping cough, and then something flu, but not the regular flu, its some type of a menengitis babys can get. I think that is it.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 9:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Did the EMLA cream work in the long run or just at the actual time of the shots? My son had a really sore leg later that night, did the EMLA cream help?
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• dang.. did u guys already have them done ?? or on the 5th or somethin?? it says in 1 of the books u gave me.. let me kno if ya still need 2 kno
    burr_and_e

Answer by burr_and_e at 5:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• no we go on the 17th for these ones. Its gotta be more than 1 bc its a bunch of diff vaccs. I wish it was just 1 tho =( last time it was 3 & 1oral
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 6:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• noooo im sayin 1 of the books says how many. i kno its more than 1 shot
    burr_and_e

Answer by burr_and_e at 8:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• o gotcha. Im guessing its going to b 2 or 3 again =(
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2009