feeling poopy :(

So for the past 2 days now I've had to go to the bathroom a lot, KWIM? Now, today, I'm feeling a little on the nauseated side. My oldest DD had a virus about a week ago so I think I'm coming down with it now.

Should I stick with the bratty diet? I had to force myself to eat 2 dry pieces of toast this morning, and I felt like I was gonna vomit after but haven't.

When you're pregnant and sick, do you go to your OB/GYN or a family doctor? I'm 19 weeks so I want to make sure I'm not coming down with something more serious!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You go to the OB if you are sick when pregnant...stick to the brat but it sounds like you have a virus and unfortunately, they will not give you anything...it will have to work itsself out of your system. It could also just be part of the pregnancy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I usually called my OB/GYN first, then my PCP if my OB refered me there. But i know when i got Bronchiatis i went to our WomensHospital where i would be delivering.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yeah got to your OB. That way you aren't getting something from your other doctor that your OB doesn't want you to take. Drink loads of water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 26, 2009