Bill Maher:Obama not even a liberal..so Bill is off his rocker?

The other night on the Tonight Show, Bill Maher told Conan that we (Republicans and Conservatives) think Obama is a socialist, when he's not even a liberal. He thinks Obama should ram this health care bill down our throats regardless of protest or Replublican opposition

UH yEAH ..LOL that is pretty damn scary if BO is NOT a liberal i'd sure hate to see what Maher thinks a true Liberal is..notice he was corrolating liberals and socialism though..at least he does not deny that he would like our country to turn into the USSA or worse.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• correlating*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:12 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Bill has a good following, I agree with him. Obama was elected to make changes.
    Obama is no more a socialist than I am Nancy Pelosi. Some of YOU are off your rockers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Didn't he say that what we need is a Progressive President?

Uh, no thanks Maher.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Bill Maher is a kook. I saw that on FOX and first thing I wondered was was wow, they managed to get the 2 ugliest people on one show. LOL Anyway, who cares what Maher says?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I love Bill Maher. You love Glenn Beck. But at least Bill knows he is a comedian and entertainer. More than I can say for Beck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• He isn't making those changes because he wants a second term and these things are delicate. If he rams this health care bill down our throats, he knows the seats will turn in 2010 and he won't have a filibuster proof majority. That would screw all of his plans thereafter and he would likely not get a second term. The American people aren't really in favor of their elected officials using reconciliation to pass a bill that's costs are astronomical and not defined. Plus, the news that our deficit is much larger than he had us thinking a month ago isn't working in his favor either. Unless you don't care about debt, which I am guessing you are one of those 'buy now, pay later' kinds of gals.

Just goes to prove that he is more of the same kind of politician we see every election. 

Anonymous

• I don't know anon. I have listened to Beck state very clearly on his show that his show is not a news show, it's and OPINION show. Maybe if you did a little more research on that stuff you would know more about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Bill has a good following,

Let's take a moment and embrace the fact that FOX has a higher following... whew!  To think any more people applauding that kook. YIKES!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Bill Maher is a freak of nature and a Loser, nobody talks about Bill Maher but Bill Maher.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

Beck CLEARLY states he is only stating his opinion based on the facts he presents on his show. I don't see you discrediting the facts he presented on such people as Van Jones.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 26, 2009