Is your dh/so going through ED?

Erectial Dysfunction...it sucks sometimes he can sometimes he can't I am very worried for him he is taking it bad. He does use the viagra but for some reason last night it worked for about 5mins. then it went south. What could have happened we were ready for that special bang...:(

We did not get nothing :(

WE NEED TO RELEASE!!!...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• i know how u feel has he been to the dr about it? my dh is only 30 and im lucky to get sex once a week anymore..he has gone to the dr but they say hes to young for that problem and wont test him for anything...does ur dh drink, smoke, have lots of stress, or drink caffeen or is on meds? these r some of the of the thing that can lead to ed also thyroid problems, and larg prostate can to
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'd have him switch doctors rainmommy, 30 is not too young. My fiance has been battling ED since he was in his early 20's.

Just don't put pressure on him to perform. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen and you go do something else together like watch a movie on the couch and just cuddle if he feels up to it.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We had to stop in the middle of sex Monday bc he went soft. It does bother SO as I'm sure it does other men. Many men define their masculinity by their mini-him. SO is in great shape but has high blood pressure so it causes his ED and he can't take viagra for it. I try to assure him that being with him is just important to me as the sex but I don't know if it makes him feel better. We still joke and play and enjoy "we" time. It makes me appreciate it when he can stay hard! I know it has to be hard on him as he is one that thinks of sex constantly and wants it all the time. He just can't. That's like me standing in front of a candy store wanting candy and the store is closed!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• stress. your hubbies need to get the stress off. work, food, dinner, time out. relax don't work too hard. quit the NAGGING you know what nagging i mean, girls... wives get sexy or sexier. no matter what HE says get sexier. where those HIGH HEELS women ! bend over in front of him let your hineys show "accidentally" LOL. hope this hlps Ya'LL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2009