Hopefully? :)

So this is kind of a funny story that I just want to share and get some good luck and baby dust..

My husband and I decided we would start trying in October/November but I've been wanting to start now just to improve our chances of getting a summer baby because I know its rare to get pregnant your first month trying. So my husband and I were playing boom blox on the wii (such a fun game by the way- I hate video games but love this game) and we decided to make a bet. If he won I would swallow, if I won he would go in me (with him knowing I'm supposed to ovulate around the 28-29ish) The whole game he would get real cocky everytime he got alot of points and just really rubbing it in. I was staying calm and just playing the game. So it comes down to the last round... and we knew it was going to be close. Guess who won?? ME!! Guess by how many? ONE point. haha So we started trying this month! :) I'm hoping I get pregnant of course!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Also, if your not familiar with boob blox, winning by only one point... its RARE and we've never had a game that close before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• lol love betting in games. I always bet in a game of rummy!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Good luck!
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• aww thats cute. and for your sake, glad you won.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2009