could i be?

My last period was July 25th. No period yet. No cramping either. I do have breast tenderness, back ache, and tiredness. I took a hpt yesterday, came back Neg. could I still be??

adorau1985

Asked by adorau1985 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• GOOO TOOO THE DOCTOR- HOW ARE WE SUPPOSEDTO KNOW!
    if you had sex, you COULD be..
    everyone is gonna tell you that, or to pee on a stick!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It's a little early still to be testing, you aren't that late yet and there are many factors that could make your period come late or throw your cycle off. The symptoms you are experiencing could very well be pregnancy or it could just be the onset of your period. give it a week, if you haven't gotten your period by then...take a test. if it's still negative, go to the doc and get a blood test. GL!
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Go to the doctor. They know your history and can better help you with this question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I would wait about a week. Don't go to the doctor yet, they most likely would tell you the same thing except to wait two or three weeks. Do you people realize how many patients they would have in their office everyday when they call saying they are a few days late!

Give it a week or two. IF you miss your period two months in a row then I would for sure call the doctor.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I always hate these questions because most likely you want to be and so you're hoping for some reassurance that it's possible. It could be that it's too early for the test to show, but I tested that early and it it always came up positive when I was. Wait a week test again. I wish you the best either way.
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 12:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• you should wait at least a week by then you should get a positive result if you are. I really dont like people being so insensitive when someone ask could they be pregnant they are just lookin for advice give them a break.
    Javeions_mom

Answer by Javeions_mom at 2:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I agree, it is a bunch of emotions and questions when you are trying to get pregnant. Wait a week, or 2. The hormones need some days to start producing for it to show up, and the doc sees you when you are 6-8 weeks pregnant anyway. (PS, when you do test, do it first thing in the AM, when the hormones are the highest.!) good luck, if not now...soon!
    floridamama-4-2

Answer by floridamama-4-2 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2009