Are you comfortable enough?

I was wondering if you ladies are comfy enough with yourself/body to let your husband get up close and personal with your vajajay and let him shave it? I'm 33 weeks pregnant, that's why I ask.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am very comfy with SO, he can be as close as he wants to my "va Jay Jay" but shave it, HELLLS no!
    I don't want him to cut me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I had my husband maintain mine while I was pregnant so yeah I guess I'm comfortable with it. I was worried he was going to cut me, but all was good;)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:46 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• If you were comfortable with yourself, wouldn't you use adult terms rather than "vajajay"? And no. I'm comfortable with my body, but I still don't want anyone else shaving me. I don't even shave my pubic hairs myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I let my hubby shave me once when I was preg. He made a design....and I had to go to the doctor like that!! Make sure he is actually going to shave you and not make you look funny!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I would be okay if that was all he was going to do....However he would move on to do other things....If you get my drift..heeehee..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2009