what can i or cant i pack in a dipar bag for a plane...we are flying tonite and i need to know what i can pack

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think if there are any gels, liquids, etc.. it needs to be less than 8oz (?) and sealed in a ziploc bag. You could also go to the airline website and see their regulations for what you can bring on the plane.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I think liquids and gels need to be less than 2 oz. And all bottles have to be in 1 quart size zip lock bag...look online at your airlines website and it will tell you exactly.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It actually has to be less than 3 oz. Just about al travel stuff is 3 oz or less. Also, go onto the website for the airline that your flying on. They have a complete list of what is OK to bring & what is NOT OK to bring. Easiest way to do it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Wow, I was way off... Lol, thanks for correcting me. :)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:54 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i was on the website and cant find the place that it says what i can bring i am flying us airways if any one can help me
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Theres a bunch of info under TRAVEL TOOLS. Im looking through it right now, but my PC running a bit slow.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Call them, because there are special requirements for bottles. I heard that you can only have powdered formula and they will have water on board to mix it with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• print this page
    http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/children/formula.shtm
    and take it with you if you are taking formula. Then you can show it to the inspectors in case there is any confusion. I agree this should be in travel and on a FAQ list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009