Itching...tmi

The last week or so I've had really bad itching "down there" but it comes and goes. Some days it'll be perfectly normal then it'll just bother me for hours. I haven't noticed any abnormal discharge or odors. Has anyone else had this? I plan on calling my ob/gyn but I just wanted some opinions. I'm clueless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Health

• That happens to me sometimes, but I think it might be from shaving...
    AidensMommy20

Answer by AidensMommy20 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• If not an infection, then it can be something you've eaten, the detergent you use to wash your undies in, or the location of where you store your undies. Sometimes when you wipe, there's some liquid left on your skin and it can cause some irritation. If your detergent has worked just fine for a long time, then check out the drawer you're putting your undies in. It might need some dusting/cleaning.
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 11:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2009