How often to you have sex?

Be honest ladies, as it seems we are so busy and tired we only make time once or twice a week if that. It used to be almost every day. I am just wondering if this is normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• under 40-years old about 2-times a day to once a day . Over 50-years old 3-times a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• yes its normal..everyday life and family take a toll on us. for me i go threw surts lol sometimes its once a week and honestly its to keep dh happy and not whiney..but there are sometimes when i want it..like this week we have done it sunday then again on monday..( dh is thrilled )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We do it once a week maybe twice...he hates that. He doesn't understand how tired I am and it doesn't help that I have lost my sex drive. I pretty much just make myself do it because I know thats what he wants. It's hard though...he always complains that Im not the same girl he used to date...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Honestly? Once a month if we are lucky! The kids and work just take so much out of us, it is few and far between.....It used to be every day, or at least a few times a week, but since children came along, well......
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Every other night, or 3 to 4 times a week. How can you not find time to have sex. You find time to sleep in the same bed. Just roll over and do a quiky. You will find it will make you sleep better.

Answer by louise2 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We have sex at least every other day, if not every day. But 3 of my kids are older (8, 9 and 11) and can do a lot for themselves - I only have one little one (9 months). I used to be much more tired when my 3 older ones were all little at the same time. My dh and I have only been married for a year and he has a VERY high sex drive - when we were dating we had sex like 3 times/day, and not just when we were first dating - we stayed that way for 3 years while we were dating. I knew when I married him that has a very high drive, so I do my best to keep up with him and he does a great job keeping me interested with new toys and ideas - I always wonder what he's going to come up with next!

Answer by missanc at 11:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Well we have 3 kids and I work Monday thru Friday and my dh works all different days b/c he is a police officer. We both have very tuff days but usually it is 3 to 4 times a week. Sometimes it is more though just depending. When he worked the night shift we got lucky if it was twice a week b/c of our schedules but now that he is on days and 12 hour shifts it is a lot better.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 11:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Anon @ 37...You are not alone. My dh says the same thing. Of course I was more fun before we had kids...DUH!! Men just don't get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• About twice a week if we're lucky. It's not that I dont want to but he gets home really late usually around midnight or one and leave for work about 6:30 a.m. It's usually only on his days off.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Honestly, about every other day. Hubby and I love to make love to eachother. Sometimes he'll call me to meet him at home for a lunch quickie. We're lucky though because we both work only 5 min from work. He and I always find time for eachother.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009