Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you know of anywhere i can get some help for a friend of mine whose child has rickets

Answer Question

Asked by ewald at 11:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Go to a doctor. Is a good idea.

    Answer by louise2 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

  • I wasn't aware the people still get rickets . . .

    Answer by RoostersMom4 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

  • rickets is becoming more common because people aren't going outside without sunscreen so kids particularly aren't getting Vitamin D - lots of pedis are recommending trivisol for breastfed babies so they get Vitamin D

    Answer by missanc at 12:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.