Work

Does anyone out there know of any good/legit work form home jobs. We really need some extra income! Thanks!

crazy4u49033

Asked by crazy4u49033 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a home based business. The income is great and you have complete freedom over whenyou work and I do it very P/T. No selling or anything like that.
    You can look at my profile it has tons of info that can help you :) or you can contact me!!

Christina Dennis
    770-728-9938
    www.IBOplus.com/ChristinaDennis

The company is Ameriplan
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I have a list on my site... www.sabrinas-closet.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• This question is asked about 20 times a day here, i'd look at some of those replies (which usualy have the same few people replying)!

But your choices are:

Start your own business, from a day care, cleaning homes, to walking dogs and running errands for elderly.

Direct Selling: most of these ladies are reps with a direct selling company. The only problem is in 95% of all direct selling cases you make very little if any money....you aren't guaranteed to earn money for the work you put in, and many even lose money trying to make it a success

eBay or craigslist: You can sell your and your kids outgrown clothes, shoes and accessories. Whats great about this is you need ZERO to start, just things in your own home and a digital camera. You don't have to list things on eBay or other sites if you don't want to, you can take your very good to excellent items to consignment shops instead
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• to continue though, I do ebay, and have for years. I love the fact that I go to thrift shops, consignment sales, clearance sales and yard sales and buy inventory pretty inexpensively and make a decent return. I'd say that Gymboree or Ralph Lauren peices I spend $1 on I sell for $10-$15 on average!!! Plus I just love shopping and keep some things for my own kids.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I DO!!! I work at home with a 5 and 2 year old at home with me and absolutely love it! The comp I work with recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! No parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to contact me at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Hey Mama! Are you looking for an at home Job or a home based business? I have a home based business with AmeriPlan. We offer daily pay, health benefits for your entire household, 401k options and so much more. There is no selling, no product, no cold calling and no collecting payments. We offer 1 on 1 training, training websites, team meetings, conference calls and unlimited support. If you would like more information please PM me or visit my page here on CafeMom!

Jessica Callahan

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/JCallahan
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 3:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• there are a lot of companies seeking "stay at home" moms. Make sure you investigate thoroughly before moving forward. You want your company to have a proven track record, be part of the DSA if a network marketing company, have the BBB stamp of approval and most importantly a product line that everyday consumers can relate to. Feel free to contact me
    Gailean

Answer by Gailean at 4:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I SO differ with the ones that say you don't make any money in the Direct Sales Biz !!! I am 47 & hve stayed away from DSA's most of my life. Whn I was younger they were like that. I actually joined with Scentsy in March of 08 & I DO make money. HOW? B-cause Scentsy re-based things towards their Consultants! We actually hve other DSA's reps joing bcause we DO make money! Scentsy gives back & THAT is their motto to us! Give back more thn you receive! I joined because I saw what my sister ws banking one yr ago. A $600.00 ck for 2 basket parties & 1 home party in 1 mth! That sold me, then I looked into Scentsy- who actually this year won the DSA's Rising Star award for being the "fastest growing DSA WITH ETHICAL Practices!" I now mke about $1000.00/mth- 1 or 2 parties/mth & 1 flea market!!! Plus extra money in my pocket if I sell any inventory, which I DO! See ME @ www.scentsy.com/6401
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009