Baby toothbrushes... i was wondering if there were any for babies between the ages of 6 to 12 months.

AshleyIsExcited

Asked by AshleyIsExcited at 1:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They make a fingertip brush...you should be able to find it in the infant/toddler section of the store along with the toothbrush asile
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• The finger tip brush is a good way to get bitten hard if your child has teeth. Razzbaby makes one and then I just got a great one from Babiesrus called the Baby Banana Brush. My son loves it.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We use a toddler brush for my son
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Your best bet for a baby that young is a finger brush... but you can also find toddler toothbrushes just make sure you get the softest one you can find.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yes. Get the Oral B stages brush. Infants use the stage 1; they have Winnie the Pooh characters on them. I've used that brush with my baby since he was 7 months old. I tried the stage 2 brush for my toddler, but it wasn't quite as soft, so I bought her another stage 1.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2009