Do you have sex?

Then you can be pregnant! Plain and simple... sex can lead to pregnancy no matter how it is done. If you were on B/C you can still be pregnant, if he pulled out, you can still be pregnant. If you had sex while you were on your period, you can still be pregnant.

So why is it that every hour or two someone asks us if they can be pregnant? It is so beyond frustrating!

And another question... have any of you potential pregnant ladies ever heard of a doctor? And to all you pregnant ladies (or mommy's) have you ever had your pregnancy diagnosed online?

Seriously people... read the other people's questions and ask something in theres. I can promise you that you only have to look through a page or two of questions at any given time to find a question JUST like the one you want to post!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• love you sign

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Well, aren't you a little too upset about a really dumb subject.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• OP, FYI a lot of women makes those posts to compares their stories to see if other women had the same symptoms/situations as they did. It does not make them stupid or clueless. It makes them curious. Maybe you shouldn't express aggression about that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• LOL I know what you mean.
    BUT on the flip side (I love playing devils advocate, so just bare with me, because I do agree with you) maybe they are excited, and want to be pregnant, and they have already wasted a lot of time and a lot of money on HPT and/or going to the doctor, so they want to come here for advice from women already going through it.. :-)

Just a thought. (But yea, you should go through a few pages and see if you can't find what you're looking for without posting a new question.. )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• "OP, FYI a lot of women makes those posts to compares their stories to see if other women had the same symptoms/situations as they did. It does not make them stupid or clueless. It makes them curious. Maybe you shouldn't express aggression about that. "

Maybe it was more related to the posts "I had sex and he didn't pull out, could I be pregnant?" that are pretty self-explainatory
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• OP here...

Why cant they compare their stories to the other ladies that are posting the same exact crap? Thats what I dont get!

And yes, alot of the frustration is about the stupid pull out method!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• isnt this a place for us to support each other if someone has a question that you feel is stupid DON'T ANSWER! give me a break stop being a crabby little bi*ch!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm not going to by anonymous but I'll say I too laughed when reading the 'question'. I do sorta feel the same about the 1st part anyways. Usually the answer to "am I pregnant?" is a pregnancy test or a doctor's visit. If you don't get the answer you want or expect, then like all pregnancy tests say: wait a few days and take another test.

On the other hand, it does happen alot so there must be some need out there for women to give their sypmtoms and hear what other women have to say. And for that I'm not hating and I'll say keep doing what you do ladies.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2009