My Chinese fortune

We ordered in at work and they left all the cookies so I, of course, Ate them all and here are the fourtunes...
Friendship is love with understanding....No duh!
To forgive others one more time is to create one more blessing for yourself....man, if I forgive them, they'll start hanging around again!
Things usually do not happen overnight. It takes hard work....that's why I gave up on Billy Blanks
And last: Fresh ideas are not always the best ideas...I shouldn't have eaten that last fortune cookie...

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I kept two fortune cookies from when my husband and I were dating. The first read "He likes to flirt, but, toward you, his intentions are honorable." The last one I kept read "Any hard times are now behind you." Man, if only that last one were true... ;)
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 1:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• lol
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• These fortune cookies are so funny! And I agree with you Happywith2girls, I wish all the hard times were in the past! whew
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 2:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009