Morning Sickness -- When i was preggers with my dd I had the worst morning sickness and now I am preggers with #2 & I havnt gotten it ?

I have only puked about 3-4 times and I was just wondering if any other mommys had sever morning sickness with their first child but not the second? Could I just be really lucky?? Or will it show up next week? I am only 7 1/2 weeks , please tell me if you have experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you will experience different things with different pregnancies. No two are just alike. I had NO morning sickness with my other pregnancies and I am 7 weeks this time around and it has been horrible lol. Payback I guess
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Just to let you know that every pregnancy is different.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Darlin, I had this same issue with my pregnancies.. Every pregnancy is different.. Just be thankful that you dont have the same problem,. but then again it could decide to rear its ugly head later on in your pregnancy.. Best of luck with your pregnancy and Congrats!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 1:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I wouldnt be questioning it at all... I would be PRAISING GOD!! I had it with all 3 of my pregnancies and I was stupid to think that I wouldnt have had it this last time
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I had morning sickness for 7 months with my first and with this one it was GONE after the first 3 months.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You will not necessarily have morning sickness with your pregnancies. Be glad if you don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• If it doesn't get worse consider yourself lucky this time around. I couldn't remember exactly how early it started with my first pregnancy, and around 7 or 8 weeks with my second I was a little worried that it hadn't started - the following week it was horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I had severe morning sickness with all 4 of my pregnancies and it lasted longer each time. HOWEVER, I learned how to deal with it better each time as well, so it was a bit easier.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009