Possibly a really stupid question lol I am 29 weeks 3 days pregnant and when the doctor measured me yesterday she said "Thirty, good."

What does that mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It means that your uterus is measuring 30 cm (or equivelant to 30 weeks) from the bottom (right about your public hair line) to the top of your fundus (about 10 cm or so above your belly bottom)

Just a heads up... be prepared to be "spoken to" by mommy's on here about why you didnt ask the doc what he meant when you were confused. It is NOT a stupid question, when it comes to pregnancy (expect those ever annoying "could I be pregnant?") nothing is a stupid questions. But some mom's think you should ask your doc what he meant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It means that the size of you uterus is lined up with the 30 week number. So you are right on course!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Means your belly is measuring 30 centimeters. Docs like to see about a centimeter a week up until about 36ish weeks.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• you mean your belly? that means that your belly is right at the size it should be for how far along you are.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Great thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• oops, I accidentally clicked anon... that was me:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• yeah i was waiting for someone to say that. i didn't ask because that doctor is a bitch i usually avoid being scheduled with her. i can solve that problem by choosing a best answer now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009