Anyone on or tried the Nuva Ring?

I am wondering about the Nuva Ring,good or bad?why? I am 24 with one child and i am so sick of birth control.i mean if i could have one more baby and get my tubes tied after that i would seriously.I did the depo shot for 2yrs it made me gain weight,lose period,moody and started having bad headaches.The patch i had for a wk and it made me very sick.The IUD wont fit i am too small down there (seriously) and i have been on some b.c. pills for almost 2yrs and i am tired of taking them.i dont know what to do i have a appt. coming up i need to know/do something.one of my best friends tried the nuva ring and only had it in a few hrs,said she hurt and didnt like it so she took it out and i am a lot like her,and it kinda makes me scared to try it lol.So can anyone help me out?thanks.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Health

• I tried it. And I wasn't really happy with it, I'm back on the pill.
    I could feel it, like a tampon, hubby could feel it while having sex and I was always worried that I would loose it.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 2:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• thanks for your answer.i was afraid of hearing that i would feel it.I have never wore a tampon and my child was born by c-section i dont know how i would do with it up in me but i need to do something.we are not talking or trying to have another baby but i do want one.we just arent ready we dont have the room or the money or the best relationship.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Used it for a year before TTC our son and I loved it. DH said he could feel it, but it didn't bother him and I personally couldn't feel it, but then again I don't feel tampons either when they are in. How did she hurt? You need to check EVERY time you have sex to make sure it is still there and CAN take it out for about 2 hours in a 24 hour period if it bother's SO while having sex.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009