Warning tmi! Do any of you have this problem?

For the last couple years, every day it seem like, every time I eat....Literally as I am eating, or within 10 minuites, I get Serious diarrea sp?.........Like every time!!!!! Wtf is wrong with me? Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Health

• I've never had this problem but it sounds serious. Have you consulted with your doctor? Especially if it's been happening for the last couple of years.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• sounds like a food allergy. you could be allergic tosomething in all sorts of foods like gluten. or it could be ibs (irratable bowel syndrom- sp?) so go tell your doc about it, that is too much to deal with everytime you eat!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It could be irritable bowel syndrome. Greasy foods will usually do that to your system if you have it. Also as amalia pointed out it could very well be a food allergy. Cut out the greasy foods, and if you don't eat them, then I am thinking that it may be an allergy to milk or some other ingredient in your diet.

Also, if you are stressed it will make your stomach not act very kindly towards you as well. Definitely contact your doctor to help you diagnose this especially if it's been going on for the past two years that's not good for your digestive system at all. Good luck! :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I had my gall bladder removed and I have that problem. Some foods take longer than others to affect me but it's just about after every meal.
    jessicazeksmom

Answer by jessicazeksmom at 3:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• jESSICA, I also had my glalbladder removed!!!!!!! Yes, it is almost every time i eat, but OCCASIONALLY, my problem is the opposite :( OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I used to work for a GI doc. Most likely it is IBS and there is meds you can take and things you can do. You need to see a specialist. There is no reason to suffer with it. It may take a little while to get the right treatment plan, but they can help.
    proffet78

Answer by proffet78 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009