How much Do you have saved?

I know its a personal question just curious. You can go anon if you want. How much money do you make a hour? How much do you have saved in a savings account?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• between the two of us if I have a good month we make between 8k nand 10K

We have combined savings, MM, CD's ira etc about 850K
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• dh makes $34 an hour and I make whatever I sell on Ebay . LOL as for savings, cash is about $1500. Hope to build that up while dh is in China working. We also have 401k an annuity and other investments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I make 10.00 an hour and take home 200.00 a week (I get extra taken out of my check for my phone bill and my phone that I owe on) which is exactly what I need to survive. I have 130.00 in my savings account that I don't touch, it's "just in case" money.
    I know, I'm kinda screwed if something really bad happens LOL.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• None, my husband ex took everything.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We have 5,300 saved in the savings account, for the house fund. Both girls have collage accounts that we pay $25 a pay check into, don't know who much is there a couple thousand I think. Then we have our retirement account that has an amount going into that as well, but again I have no clue how much is in it, that is for retirement, so we just leave it alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We have $85,000. My husband is salary and makes $110,000+ bonuses
    audriesmommy

Answer by audriesmommy at 3:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We are very fortunate, We have quite a large sum in savings. 10,000 in a CD. and about 8000 in a savings account. My Husband received a large bonus at work a couple of years ago. We bought stock in Mc Donalds, Procter and Gamble and something else I can't remember now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My husband makes a little over $17 an hour (due to get his yearly raise in October so that jumps to $19 an hour). We have a couple hundred dollars in our savings account. I always put $1000 from income tax return but we always end up spending it before the year is over because we never seem to have enough money for everything. We do have a 401k, too. It's got about $30k in it right now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• 53.68 cents haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• $4000 saving, my husband makes $30 hr and I make $12 hr. we would have more but we used it towards our wedding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2009