Local Pregnant woman perminitly inplants foot in teens butt after teen ran into her pregnant belly at walmart!

Mom repordly scremed in Joy after realizing her water had finally broken, teen learns quickly NEVER to run wild in walmart again.
Lol...
Ever have a news artical flash in your head after someone screws with you?
Lol, last night a group of wild teens on roller blades came barrling past me in walmart-one almost running RIGHT into my belly-thank god SO jumped infront and took the hit....
LOL
What would be you news headline!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• pregnancy hormones blamed for woman going crazy in walmart, killing 2.

two wks ago ihad a bruise on my are from an iv for the hopital and was at walmart and i got called a dope addict. i went off ! with these hormones im gonna end up killing someone lol
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 3:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Pregnant Mom walks through wal-mart with guard waving red flag in front of her.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• PP Mom pulls driver out of car and shoves cell phone down other drivers throat.

Had my baby in the car last night, and this stupid girl on her phone just decided to come into my lane, without looking and almost sideswiped my car.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 3:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009