Local Pregnant woman perminitly inplants foot in teens butt after teen ran into her pregnant belly at walmart!

Mom repordly scremed in Joy after realizing her water had finally broken, teen learns quickly NEVER to run wild in walmart again.
Lol...
Ever have a news artical flash in your head after someone screws with you?
Lol, last night a group of wild teens on roller blades came barrling past me in walmart-one almost running RIGHT into my belly-thank god SO jumped infront and took the hit....
LOL
What would be you news headline!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A local woman is in jail tonight after reportedly smacking idiot coworker upside the head....
    The victim wants to press charges but after interviewing several other employees at the office, police have decided not to pursue the matter, as they have come to the conclusion that the victim is in fact, an idiot who deserved it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You ladies are amazing! I'm glad your SO was there to take the hit. Here's mine;

Gresham woman awaiting trial tonight after biotch slapping a fellow shopper in a Costco. Worker stated, "all I did was ask her if she was having twins... she was so HUGE I just had to ask." Woman refrained from commenting on the incident, except to say, "I had my baby LAST WEEK!" and growling.
    MamaSueCongdon

Answer by MamaSueCongdon at 3:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• lol Mamasue ...Today's Headline:

Coweta woman rushed to ER to have foot removed from her mouth. Reports say she innocently asked a relative she doesn't see that often when she was due. The relative reports "I gave birth 2 months ago."
    mrsnoble2004

Answer by mrsnoble2004 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• A NM woman is in jail and another in the hospital...
    The victim is a disgruntled ex coworker who forgot that when you post things on the internet, others can read it, even the person you are writing about. We are told the facial reconstruction was a success although the victim will have to wear a wig until her hair grows back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I have 2. lol!!

#1-Women goes insane from foot in mouth syndrome. She claims she knows she's being bitchy, but can't help it thanks to these hormones. She also claims she feels bad about it. Her husband refused to comment on this subject for fear it would start another argument.

#2-Mrs. Ingalls has recently lost her mind thanks to her 21 month old son. It took an hour to get him dressed this morning because he is on a sock strike. This incident caused the said child to almost be late for his therapies this morning. Both toddler and mom refused to answer any further questions.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• After finding a hysterical customer's missing car keys, a Target employee tells reporters: "I feel all dirty now. I mean, I get it. Car keys are important, but she was crying and hugging me and.... UGH!"
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009