Moby Wrap

I was wondering if anyone had a Moby Wrap that they were no longer using. I really want one for my daughter, but we do not have the money. We can barely afford our rent and food. And this is not a plea for help, I just would really like the wrap. I think it will help with her screaming because she wants to be held when I have things that have to be done. And please, no bashing.

LSteckowski

Asked by LSteckowski at 2:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Did you try posting on freecycle.org?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Sweetie, I have a wrap I can send you if you pay for shipping. It is fleshy pink color, serged with brown. NOT Moby, but works just as well. Just send it back to me when you are done, even if it is in a year.
    go_romanovs

Answer by go_romanovs at 4:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You ca make them yourself. Buy six yards of any jersey knit fabric and cut it lengthwise in half or in thirds. That makes you either two or three wraps around 20 dollars! Works just the same. That is all I do. You can hem the edges if you want, but with that fabric it doesn't really matter.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2009