whats going on?

ya my daughter is being alienated again in a big way...i talked to the mom of her best friend and she said she was not getting involved.she said she didnt care what was going on with my daughter or the other girl as long s her daughter has someone to play with.i dont get it.this woman just blasted her out of the water.and my daughters bff mother just got sent to portland maine twice a week witch is a 2 hr drive from where we are.so im sure this is the last thing she is thinking about understandable so but what about my daughter.i dont know how this woman can dominate this girl when she knows that my daughter doesnt have any one else to play with right now.its like shes doing it out of spite.any ideas...

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• No answers yet