old school italian.

i was with my mil today .i was telling her about my neighbor.she kind of new.well neighbors husband came home from texas and told my husband basically his wife and the other neighbors are still watching and tracking me.(why he would keep saying this is beyond me)any way.my mil said when her kids were little the italian way would be to go out side and just anounce "im going out now""im going to work now"lol...hmm im not sure about doing this ...any ideas?and yes neighbor is going to afghanastan......but i have to say we do not live on a base....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I think I remember your post about this awhile ago, but I'm still confused! Has your husband asked this man WHY these people are "watching and tracking" you? I need more details!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• are they watching out for you, like to call in a missing person should you disappear... or are they just spying on you for dirt, and why would it be there place to do that. i would tell them to mind their own business!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• your lacking deatail. Not all of us log in everyday to see all the questions. Could you please fill in the blanks? Why would your neighbor be "tracking" you. Isn't that kind of stalking?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:13 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• the husband just keeps on coming home on leave i guess and telling my husband stuff about what the neighbors and his wife are doing.yes i have written this before because hes done this before...hmmmshe got caught already in a whopper of a lie.i have gone down there and told them what army man has told us.they didnt seem to care for some reason.i took my daughter to cheerleading witch is not what any of the girls in her school are doing.she was there.i took her to swimming she was there.when i come home she goes right out.wtf///so my mil says call her on it be direct tell her you know what she is doing?nobody else is giving me any good advice.(cause my family is thick as thieves)luv it...real housewives of new jersey
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Still not clear on what you're saying...but...

In old school Italian families and neighborhoods everyone lives in everyone else's pockets and knows everyone's business.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• thats why i married my husband for the family togetherness(and other reasons)my family had none everyone stuck up for each other.the closeness that i never had growing up...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• oh forget it.............................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• sorry, but if people are watching and tracking you, I think it's time to call the cops and find out the laws on stalking. As for "old school italian", my boyfriend is italian and I asked him about this and what your mil said, and he said he's never heard of that. He even called his mom, and she's never heard of it either.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009