• In the Spotlight:

Can someone please explain these pagent things to me, its always the same judges, and the same creepy host....?

Why is it always the same? Is it in different locations?

Why do people need to pay outrageous amounts of money to feel like their children are beautiful.....

That guy that sings that song at the end is creepy looking.....I wouldn't want him singing to my dd!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• LOL...my hubby and I were just discussing how creepy he is the other day....PLUS consider the fact that they pay large amounts of money for their daughters to walk on stage in a HOTEL banquet room! THAT should say something there!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 3:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• OMG! I was just watching Little Miss Perfect (I assume that's what you're talking about) and I agree. My dh hates when I watch it. I don't think that putting makeup on these little girls is acceptable at all! They need to be kids. And it sends a message to these girls that looks are everything.
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 3:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• yeah those pageants are messed up, i have put my dd in one before but it wasn't "glitz" nor did it hve creepy men lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• watch toddlers and tiaras sometime...they get their daughters...fake tans, hair, teeth, eyelashes, nails....I'm just like wow!!! I wasn't even that made up for my wedding!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 3:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It's sick, that's why I refuse to watch it. I'm not helping pay for those sick parents to pimp out their daughters.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I feel sorry for alot of those kids, Pageants based on REAL beauty are one thing. Ive watched toddlers & tiaras and 99% of those kids look absolutely miserable. Its sad to me.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009