What to do......???????!!!!!!

Ok. so.......I've been a mom for over 4 years and I feel it's the most rewarding thing ever. I have laerned to love others and not be selfish. I've always bought my clothes at thift stores just so that my girls and my family could get through like with bills and clothes for them. I came across a store that I absolutly love. All of my clothes is worn out. I clicked on everything I wanted and it came out to $900. I'm getting 2,000 in Decemember from a Deposit that is going to be refunded to me. I wanted to use half for me, my girls and pay off maxed credit cards and save my tax refund like all of it. Because my husband owes money and I live in California they are going to take half of my money to pay for his debt! So I'm not even goign to be able to save that much. With our financial status Idk that I'm ever going to be able to go shopping or that I'm ever going to be able to save monthly. I was so excited and now I'm depressed

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 3:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Don't know what you're asking?

I would suggest going to a non-profit consumer credit counseling service for help with the bills. Your profile says La Mesa...California? Here's the closest one for you:

http://www.cccssdic.org/CreditCounseling/ContactCCCS.asp

These folks will help you with a payment plan and budget.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• thank you, I guess I wanted reassurance on weather to spend that money on myself or not, If I don't do it I'm never going to be able to shop and if I don't save I don't know if I'll ever be able to save either. so I don't know which to do.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Saving is always better. Because once it's gone, it's gone. You can spend slowly later when you get really great deals. Or keep your eyes open for free clothes. We have freecycle and church give aways near us. Very helpful especially for kid's things. You can pass things on your kid's outgrow to help others too.
    oddfox

Answer by oddfox at 3:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I don't know if you are looking for a job or not or if you even have one but, have you thought about working from home? I work at home with my son beside me and I love it! We are a legitimate company that has recently won awards from the BBB, We won the Blue Torch Award from them, the Hall of Fame award from them and also have been listed in the Inc. 500 magazine for our ethics and integrity. We offer a free website, free training, unlimited support and a free personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. If you are interested in learning more about our team and company please visit www.workathomeunited.com/heathers for more details.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I started last year selling Scentsy the wickless candle for extra money. I do mainly basket parties which is sending out a basket set to someone who works and picking it up within a week and enter the orders. We can do on-line, home parties and fundraisers. Scentsy was made for the stay at home/career mom. It's a great product and 1 1/2 yrs later I now am at the point that I take orders from my customers and some call me for my baskets.
    Scentsy is an easy product to sell bcause we ALL hve candles & Scentsy is SAFE! So we sell!
    You make 20% starting out, then 25% to 30% plus trips, bonus's & free product from Scentsy. We hve ladies frm other party plans coming to us bcause our compensation & freebies are better & Scentsy is easier to sell with return biz. I can help w/any questions & visit me @ www.scentsy.com/6401
    You can work when U want, it's your BIZ.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009