How many of you have health insurance?

Just wondering how many of you have health insurance? If you don't how do you pay for emergencies? Are you on assistance programs? Just curious

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 3:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Health

• yes but it is sucky..
    No we do not recv any assistance and never had. Whatever we have to pay out of pocket we just budget it in.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• *have
    mamakirs

• We have insurance through Aetna. We pay a pretty hefty randsom each month, so we expect to be covered in any situation. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. They continually mess with us every time we have a Dr. or counselor appt. of any kind! We pay the co-pay up front and usually get billed for it in the mail...Then, the insurance is supposed to cover 80%, but sometimes we get billing statements that claim Aetna refused to pay. Its so rediculous that we constantly have to play tug-of-war when we pay so much to have insurance. UGH! Just more work for me when I have to call the insurance to debate the bills and then they put me on hold forever each time! My life is complicated enough!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My hubby is military so we have excellent insurance.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 5:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We have insurance through DH's work ... I was offered through my work as well, but didn't need it so I took their "buy out" for it. Our insurance is good, we have an HMO. Not too many issues.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2009